*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclaimer for additional details..
As the major pollinators, bees help plants to produce fruits that we get to enjoy. Bees are always working for us and for nature and now, it is our turn to appreciate bees. Here are some quotes, puns, phrases, and other sayings related to bees that will make you day:
Table of Contents
Short and Catchy Bee Phrases
- UNIQUE: Each sign is cut from real cedar wood and accents the wood’s natural grain. This means that each sign is one of a kind!
- BUILT TO LAST: Cedar wood construction is durable and meant to last. Dimensions are 3.5×6.5 inch
- EASY TO DISPLAY: Twine is securely staped to back of sign for easy hanging!
Here are some cool catchy bee phrases and puns:
- Bee mine
- Buzz along
- Catch a buzz
- Bees need us
- Be busy as a bee
- Let’s Bee friends!
- Don’t bee a hater
- As cute as can bee
- Don’t worry, Bee happy
- Don’t forget to bee awesome
- Unique home décor wall art print. This print is professionally digitally printed onto high quality satin card stock and is available in 3 sizes, (large 11 x 14 inches) (medium 8 x 10 inches) (small 5 x 7 inches).
Funny Bee Quotes and Puns
Want some funny puns and sayings to make you smile? Here are some:
- Honey, I’m home
- You’re pollen my legs
- Honey, bee careful with that.
- If we die, we’re taking you with us
- Hive had enough of your terrible pun
- Don’t bee a hater, save the pollinator
- No bees, no honey; no work, no money
Save the Bee Phrases
Bees might go extinct if we do not act fast. Here are some great phrases to inspire people to save the bees:
- Act like honey and save bees
- Grow more flowers and save bees
- Join hands together to save bees
- Save the bees or Die
- Save the Bee, Save the world
- Plant a tree, save a bee
- Save the bees, protect the planet!
Queen Bee Quotes
Are you a queen bee? Here are some quotes that you can relate to:
- I’m just getting better and better. It’s just like a bunch of worker bees protecting the king bee because I’m not a queen bee. I’m a king bee. – Shaquille O’Neal
- To be successful, one has to be one of three bees: the queen bee, the hardest working bee, or the bee that does not fit in. – Suzy Kassem
- Just as the queen bee, the highest-ranking, a peerless creature of her hive, is surrounded by lowly drones to please her, whereas the workers produce honey, the same way is the one who sits on the throne an equal only to himself, and no one’s companion. – Franz Grillparzer
- Don’t think for one second you can’t be anything you want to be— a warrior, a goddess, a queen-bee. – Melody Lee
- If it were worth while to argue a paradox, one might maintain that nature regards the female as the essential, the male as the superfluity of her world. Perhaps the best starting-point for study of the Virgin would be a practical acquaintance with bees, and especially with queen bees. – Henry Adams
Busy Bee Quotes
Bees are always busy. What about learning from them? Here are some awesome busy bee quotes:
- The busy bee has no time for sorrow. – William Blake
- Bees work for us free of cost. – Unknown
- It’s not so much how busy you are, but why you are busy. – Catherine O’Hara
- A bee is never as busy as it seems; it’s just that it can’t buzz any slower. – Kin Hubbard
- If a man does not go about his work with enthusiasm, it means that he has not yet found a work that he likes. Every mortal is a busy bee when he comes to the task that Destiny has set aside for him. – George Ade
Bee Quotes from “The Secret Life of Bees”
“The Secret Life of Bees” is a cartoon about bees. Here are some quotes from the movie:
- Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn’t know a thing about life.
- Well if you have a queen and a group of independent-minded bees that split off from the rest of the hive and look for another place to live, then you’ve got a swarm.
- If you need something from somebody always give that person a way to hand it to you.
- Our mother said she was like Mary, with her heart on the outside of her chest.
- It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.
- Most people don’t have any idea about all the complicated life going on inside a hive. Bees have a secret life we don’t know anything about.
- After you get stung, you can’t get unstung
Bee Quotes for Teachers
Are you a teaching who wants to motivate their students? Here are great ideas:
- If you want to gather honey, don’t kick over the beehive.
- Bee the friend that you would want to find
- This will bee a wonderful year
- In a world where you can bee anything, bee yourself.
- Remember the bumblebee does something impossible everyday.
- Bee the change you want to see in the world
- We don’t always get what we wished for, but we do get what we worked for.
- Beekeeping, Beekeeper (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages – 01/16/2021 (Publication Date) – Independently published (Publisher)
Wise Quotes about Bees
Here are some wisdoms gotten from bees:
- When the bee comes to your house, let her have a beer; you may want to visit the bee’s house someday. – Congo Proverb
- Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. – Robert Green Ingersoll
- For bees, the flower is the fountain of life. For flowers, the bee is the messenger of love. – Kahlil Gibran
- If the bee disappeared off the face of the earth, man would only have four years left to live. – Maurice Maeterlinck
- The bee collects honey from flowers in such a way as to do the least damage or destruction to them, and he leaves them whole, undamaged and fresh, just as he found them. – Saint Francis de Sales
- If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, then man would have only four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man. – Albert Einstein
- For so work the honey bees, creatures that by a rule in nature teach the act of order to a peopled kingdom. – William Shakespeare